POL is an eccentrically decorated cocktail bar nestled in the heart of Old Montréal near Place d’Youville. The eye-catching decor created by Canadian and international artists is just one of the many reasons people are flocking to this creatively designed space. Featuring a curated snack menu filled with local delicacies including seafood, steak, cheese to name a few, POL is an excellent spot for an afternoon bite or a happy hour among friends and colleagues. Wine, cocktails, craft beer and more complete a truly unique experience.
- Title: E-Commerce Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 514-380-2214
- Capacity of the largest private room: 73
- Group capacity: 80
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 4 p.m. to 0 a.m.; Sun, Mon, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Parking ($)
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
Montréal, QC H2Y 2E8