Bistro Le Ste-Cath
Au programme : musique, improvisation, théâtre, comédie, poésie, littérature, concerts, etc.A family bistro that brings together the culinary, visual, and performing arts. Carnivores, vegetarians, and vegans alike (gluten free options are also available) can appreciate a backdrop of music, improv, theatre, comedy, poetry, literary readings and concerts. The venue hosts 260 free performances per year (5 per week), and 100% of surpluses are donated to the community.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 80
Tue, Wed, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Thu, Fri, 11:30 a.m. to 0 a.m.; Sat, 9 a.m. to 0 a.m.; Sun, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
- Partner of Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan 2010-2015
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H1V 1X6