Amidst the concrete skyscrapers and cobblestone streets of Montréal’s historic district rests a delightful bistro with one of the most enchanting terrace. Boris Bistro invites patrons in for a scrumptious meal and relaxing afternoon drink in its two-level outdoor terrace. Boris' menu is entirely gluten-free, except the baguette, and also offers a large selection of organic wines. Boris Bistro is the only restaurant in Québec being "Certified Gluten Free".
- Capacity of the largest private room: 84
- Group capacity: 84
May 18 to Sep 13, 2019: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun, Sat, noon to 11 p.m.<br />Sep 14, 2019 to May 14, 2020: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 5 p.m.; Sat, 6 p.m.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- New Cuisine
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
Montréal, QC H2Y 2H1