Memento, located along the Lachine Canal in Pointe-Saint-Charles, is a 2-floor craft brewpub offering a vast selection of organic wines, both signature and seasonal cocktails as well as a series of beers, freshly brewed on site. A hangout perfect both day and night, Memento features arcade games, ping-pong tables, giant Jenga and much more fun things to do. The pub also presents a menu filled with comfort food snacks and delights including wings, nachos, fried pickles, hot dogs, poutine and more.
- Title: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 514-433-0710
- Number of private rooms: 2
- Capacity of the largest private room: 150
- Group capacity: 150
Wed, 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Thu, Fri, 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.; Sat, noon to 3 a.m.; Sun, noon to 10 p.m.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H3K 1B3