H4C Place St-Henri
Chef Dany Bolduc and its team invite you to live, the time of an evening, a gastronomic experience inspired by its many travels and the pleasure of sharing.
In the warm and professional atmosphere of the former post office of the district, H4C offers a 5-course menu, or the great adventure of the tasting menu. The chef's creations showcase local products in a refined fashion all year long. The list of natural wines and sustainable viticulture surprises and reveals an amazing universe. A rendez-vous of discovery and surprise.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 65
- Group capacity: 22
- Bar on site
- Private rooms
- Parking ($)
- Green Policy
The restaurant implements important eco-friendly benefits:
- Over 80% of products are local, seasonal, and for the most part organic
- Historic building restored in eco-friendly manner (zero-VOC paints, LED bulbs)
- Furnishings are recovered or manufactured locally
Montréal, QC H4C 2R9