Located in Old Montréal, Hambar is renowned for its market cuisine featuring homemade charcuteries, house pasta, seafood, and premium meats. Hambar offers a lunch table d'hôte menu, a varied brunch menu, and a reduced afternoon menu. Its DJ in residence, bar and rich wine cellar make it a festive, unpretentious venue. Groups are welcome to use the restaurant’s the private room.
- Number of private rooms: 2
- Capacity of the largest private room: 90
- Group capacity: 120
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun, Sat, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Limited menu available in the afternoon.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- New Cuisine
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2Y 2E8