Ikanos offers you a unique fine dining experience where Greek and Mediterranean classics are revisited with a contemporary twist under the guidance of chef/owner, Constant Mentzas. Market-fresh, handpicked fish and seafood are grilled over an open fire in a Josper wood-burning oven, and served up in a relaxed, warm, and cozy décor.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 100
- Group capacity: 100
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Thu, Fri, Sat, 5:30 p.m. to 0 a.m.; Sun, 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2Y 2E5