In a setting combining modern elegance with rough-and-ready odds and ends, Moleskine offers a wide range of culinary delights. For lunch or dinner, you can sit at a table on the main floor to enjoy a sandwich, salad, or piping hot pizza from the wood-fired oven, or head to the mezzanine and take time to savour more elaborate meals in a cozy and intimate ambiance.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 130
- Group capacity: 60
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun, Sat, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Sat, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.<br />Closed: Easter Monday, Dec 24, 25 and Jan 1.
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2X 2H5