Our 720° Safety Protocol We've double-checked everything.
We’ve double-checked everything in our 360° sweep of our city to ensure we keep your delegates feeling safe and welcome at your business event. From the moment they land at YUL to the time they jet off right back home, the journey will be guaranteed fun, guaranteed stress-free and guaranteed memorable. Everything from hotels to taxis to attendance at the venue itself has been looked after to make the experience an enjoyable one.
Here is an overview of the safety measures in place to ensure comfort and peace of mind.
Montréal is a spacious city, with plenty of green spaces and many wide sidewalks. The city takes public health seriously, and public spaces continue to adapt to levels of concern. Here are some general practices throughout the city.
- All people who have been in potential contact with COVID-19 are required to stay at home and avoid essential services.
- Face coverings mandatory in all enclosed public spaces, including transportation.
- Technological solutions to limit contacts. When it comes to meetings, this means such things as pre-registration, contactless payment, and more.
- Physical distancing in public spaces, with many sites offering visual indicators on the ground to establish appropriate distances.
- Service employees behind plexiglass wherever possible. Where this is not possible, workers equipped with masks and visors.
- Extensive hand hygiene opportunities through a large number of disinfectant dispensers.
- Signage to indicate respiratory measures in place.
- Increase in the frequency of sanitizing surfaces, especially in public spaces.
- Compulsory comprehensive training on workplace health protocols for employees—at all levels—who engage with the public.
With direct flights from many North American cities, getting to Montréal is easy. Across various levels—from municipal to national—transport authorities have created prudent guidelines to ensure public safety.
Your hotel room is where you recharge. Utmost care is being taken to ensure that the room feels not just thoroughly sanitized, but also comfortable and welcoming. While each hotel implements specific measures based on its unique design, here are some of the standard protocols.
Meeting Venues & Entertainment
Montréal is a hotbed of stunning event spaces and innovative entertainment options. Your team may want to reserve an offsite venue for a private meeting or party, or you might want to join in on some local Montréal entertainment. For both private venues and public events, here’s what to expect.
Montréal’s food scene is still going strong. Restaurants have reopened with new procedures to ensure safety and comfort. When it’s time to dine, here’s what to expect.
- Tables are positioned two meters apart. In some cases, screens have been installed between tables.
- Plexiglass barriers at cash registers and contactless payment (often at customer’s table).
- During summer, exterior seating as much as possible.
To know more about all the measures in place, click here (French only).
One of the great pleasures of travel is taking a moment to let someone else take care of you. Montréal spas are open for business. Here are some of the details.