Our 720° Safety Protocol We've double-checked everything.
We’ve double-checked everything in our 360° sweep of our city to ensure we keep your delegates feeling safe and welcome at your business event. From the moment they land at YUL to the time they jet off right back home, the journey will be guaranteed fun, guaranteed stress-free and guaranteed memorable. Everything from hotels to taxis to attendance at the venue itself has been looked after to make the experience an enjoyable one.
Like all cities, guidelines in Montréal continue to evolve based on the latest health updates. To check the most recent news, consult the Tourisme Montréal COVID-19 page.
Montréal is a spacious city, with plenty of green spaces and many wide sidewalks. The city takes public health seriously, and public spaces continue to adapt to levels of concern. Here are some general practices throughout the city.
- All people who have been in potential contact with COVID-19 are required to stay at home and avoid essential services.
- Face coverings mandatory in all enclosed public spaces, including transportation.
- Technological solutions to limit contacts. When it comes to meetings, this means such things as pre-registration, contactless payment, and more.
- Physical distancing in public spaces, with many sites offering visual indicators on the ground to establish appropriate distances.
- Service employees behind plexiglass wherever possible. Where this is not possible, workers equipped with masks and visors.
- Extensive hand hygiene opportunities through a large number of disinfectant dispensers.
- Signage to indicate respiratory measures in place.
- Increase in the frequency of sanitizing surfaces, especially in public spaces.
- Compulsory comprehensive training on workplace health protocols for employees—at all levels—who engage with the public.
Here is an overview of the safety measures in place to ensure comfort and peace of mind at every step of the attendee’s journey.