Meeting Venues & Entertainment
Montréal is a hotbed of stunning event spaces and innovative entertainment options. Your team may want to reserve an offsite venue for a private meeting or party, or you might want to join in on some local Montréal entertainment. For both private venues and public events, here’s what to expect.
- Authorized events—seated, whether indoors or outdoors—are limited to a maximum of 250 people per room.
- Event staff will meet guests with sanitary stations and verification procedures for symptomatic guests.
- Control of line ups to respect physical distance. Encourage one-way traffic regarding entrances and exits.
- Organizers must limit movement of participants, prohibit exchange of materials, and prioritise returning to the same seat.
- For merchandise sales kiosks, promote online sales with an on-site pickup option. If possible, only workers can touch merchandise.
- Guests encouraged to bring their own bottle. Water-refill stations on-site.
- Food and beverage service can be done inside or outside the meeting room, avoiding gatherings. Buffets are allowed only if an employee is serving the food and the food is protected from the clients with plexiglass. Eating and drinking only permitted while seated.
- All external suppliers (AV, florists, entertainers, decorators, etc.) who participate in the meeting or event must respect hotel safety guidelines, which might include wearing a mask and eye protection.