Meeting Venues & Entertainment
Montréal is a hotbed of stunning event spaces and innovative entertainment options. Your team may want to reserve an offsite venue for a private meeting or party, or you might want to join in on some local Montréal entertainment. For both private venues and public events, here’s what to expect.
Until October 28, gatherings are not permitted for social or businesses purposes. When venues are fully open again, here are some of the measures in place.
- Indoor and outdoor events are permitted to a maximum of 250 people
- Event staff will meet guests with sanitary stations and verification procedures for symptomatic guests.
- Control of line ups in order to respect physical distance. Encourage one-way traffic in regard to entrances and exits.
- For merchandise sales kiosks, promote online sales with an on-site pickup option. If possible, only workers can touch merchandise.
- Guests encouraged to bring their own bottle. Water-refill stations activated by foot.