Bateau-Mouche (cruises) at the Old Port of Montréal
The luminous environment on the Bateau-Mouche is a unique way to admire Montréal and the St. Lawrence. Succumb to the fresh, local cuisine offered as part of a dinner cruise (upon reservation), or enjoy the sun during a 60- or 90-minute day trip. The panoramic boat with terrace offers exclusive routes on the St. Lawrence River. June to September.
- Number of private rooms: 2
- Capacity of the largest private room: 162
- Group capacity: 180
May 25 to June 30, 2023: Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 12:30 p.m. to 10 a.m.
July 1 to Sep 4, 2023: Daily, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sep 5 to Oct 16, 2023: Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 12:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- Parking for Buses
- Parking ($)
- More than $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
- Fish and seafood
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Old Port of Montréal