The cuisine at Bonaparte is inspired by the French terroir, with an affordable menu created to satisfy a diversity of appetites.
Three tastefully decorated halls, in the sober Empire style that marked the Napoleonic era, give the restaurant an intimacy and luster appreciated by guests. The Imperatrice, the most classic, is adorned with a fireplace, the Verrière has a skylight and stained glass windows, and the Centre radiates warmth thanks to its brick walls and tall windows overlooking the street.
The Bar, located at the entrance, embodies the perfect transition between historical and contemporary styles.
- Title: Director, Concierge Services
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 514-844-1448
- Sale email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale phone number: 514-844-3510
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 115
- Group capacity: 22
Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Closed: Good Friday, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, June 24, July 1, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Dec 25 and Jan 1.
- Menu for Groups
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2Y 2T1