Botanical Garden Restaurant – Space for Life
At Espace pour la vie, celebrate nature directly on your plate with an entirely vegetarian menu inspired by locally sourced, seasonal products that are also organic when possible. The restaurant’s original art deco style is inspired by Robert Lapalme’s mural and offers a relaxed, family-friendly ambiance.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 96
- Group capacity: 50
Daily, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Closed from November 1 to June 18 inclusively.
- Partial access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Accompanying Leisure Card (CAL)
- Menu for Groups
- Liquor permit
- Parking for Buses
- Parking ($)
- Less than $20 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H1X 2B2