Inspired by the great brasseries of Paris, Brasserie 701 is an elegant and inviting dining experience with a menu consisting of French classics, all served within a chic decor featuring massive windows and lofty architecture.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 115
Daily, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Partial access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2Y 2X6