Café Le Petit Flore
An homage to the legendary Café de Flore in Paris, Le Petit Flore serves up bistro fare with a table d'hôte every evening and at lunch on weekdays, as well as a brunch menu on Saturday and Sunday. Signature dishes include organ meat, tartars, flank steak, and the café’s special in-house fries. The wine list is made up of over 100 private imports, with many selections by the glass and a large choice of beers. The background music consists of French and Québécois tunes.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 90
- Group capacity: 80
Mon, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Tue, Wed, Thu, 10 a.m. to 0 a.m.; Fri, 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.; Sat, 8 a.m. to 0 a.m.; Sun, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Gluten-free dishes available
Montréal, QC H2C 1P9