Darna, located in Montréal’s quaint Petite-Patrie neighbourhood, prides itself on serving authentic North-African cuisine, with a menu boasting Moroccan and Mediterranean-inspired dishes using local ingredients and eco-responsible products, straight from the farm. It’s the love poured into the well-made food and warm service that makes this restaurant such a friendly place to sit for a meal accompanied by a glass or two of their carefully selected wines or a signature cocktail. The restaurant is a love affair between the husband and wife owners who’s travels around the world inspired not only the food served but the decor as well. Guests are invited as friends to sit, enjoy and stay a while.
- Title: Owner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 514-503-9902
- Sale email: email@example.com
- Sale phone number: 514-503-9902
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 31
- Group capacity: 31
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Closed: Easter Monday, Labour Day and Dec 25.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Off the grill
- Fish and seafood
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2S 1T5