The East restaurant offers pan-Asian cuisine in an eclectic and modern decor with details reminiscent of the effervescent era of Old Shanghai.
The menu includes dishes from all over Asia, while preserving what sets them apart: iconic flavors, stories rich in meaning and symbolism.
The East is an ideal place to meet with friends or colleagues after a busy day! Do not miss the Old Shanghai Happy Hours every third Thursday of the month, during which a welcome cocktail and appetizers are offered.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 130
- Group capacity: 100
Sun, Mon, Tue, 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 6:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Total access for persons with disabilities
- Open for lunch
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Vegetarian dishes available
1250 Robert-Bourassa Blvd.
Montréal, QC H3B 3B8