gaZette Restaurant Montréal
The regional cuisine of gaZette restaurant emphasizes local ingredients and innovative preparation methods: roasted filet of black sea bass, Lac Brome duck confit, a sophisticated wine list and a host of other delectable surprises unite to provide an exemplary culinary experience in a laid-back, contemporary setting. Ideal to start the day off right with a power business breakfast, cocktail hour with friends, or a memorably decadent evening meal, the gaZette restaurant makes delicious news every day.
- Title: General Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 514-380-3333 x3002
- Sale phone number: 514-380-3333
- Capacity of the largest private room: 110
- Group capacity: 50
Daily, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Daily, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Daily, 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
From 7 p.m.: tapas menu only.
- Access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Menu for Groups
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- Free Parking
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- New Cuisine
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
300 Saint-Antoine Street West
Montréal, QC H2Y 0A3