This 80-seat neighbourhood bistro, with a muted yet friendly decor, dares to infuse avant-garde style into the great classics of French cuisine. Drawing inspiration from the stalls of the nearby Jean-Talon market, the chef/owners take creative liberties when choosing their ingredients. They also offer special services, traveling to your event and organizing a personalized menu for your meal.
- Title: Chef-owner and President
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 514-315-8994
- Sale phone number: 514-315-8994
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 80
Thu, Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Closed: Good Friday, Easter, Easter Monday, Victoria Day, June 24, July 1, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Dec 24, 25, 26 and Jan 1.
Closed from December 23 to January 23.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- New Cuisine
- Off the grill
Montréal, QC H2R 1S5