Kyo Bar Japonais
Nestled near Place d'Armes, Kyo Bar Japonais is the meeting place for Japanese food lovers with its impressive selection of sushi. Proud of its typical Izakaya menu, Kyo offers lunch featuring Bento Boxes, fresh and innovative sushi, and a selection of over 25 sakes, the largest in Montréal. Kyo Bar Japonais is tailor-made to be the setting of memorable evenings and sake tastings.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 90
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 0 a.m.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
711 Côte de la Place-d'Armes
Montréal, QC H2Y 2X6