It is good to go off the beaten tracks to discover the neighbourhoods of a city. And what better than a gourmet address as a starting point?
Open since 1985, L'Estaminet has set the standard for bistro fare in Montréal North. A jewel of Promenade Fleury, in the Ahuntsic district, L'Estaminet is an unpretentious family bistro frequented by locals who appreciate its friendly atmosphere and its comforting menu. The restaurant has earned its reputation through a menu of hearty salads, deluxe burgers, croques, sandwiches, personal pizzas, and, of course, desserts. Whether for breakfast or brunch, a quick lunch or a more elaborate dinner, you'll want to join the regulars. It is even possible to book the restaurant for a special event.
And then, you will feel ready to go for an adventure in this charming and peaceful neighbourhood.
- Title: Owner
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 514-389-0596
- Sale email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 45
- Group capacity: 45
Daily, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Closed: Dec 24, 25, 26 and Jan 1.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2C 1R3