Since 1985, L'Estaminet has been a go-to bistro in Montreal North's Ahuntsic district. This unpretentious family-owned gem on Promenade Fleury sets the standard for comforting bistro fare.
The menu features hearty salads, deluxe burgers, croques, sandwiches, personal pizzas, and desserts.
Whether for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner, join the locals who love its friendly atmosphere. You can even book the restaurant for special events. After a satisfying meal, explore the charming and peaceful neighborhood that awaits.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 45
- Group capacity: 45
Daily, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Closed: Dec 24, 25, 26 and Jan 1.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2C 1R3