Leméac on the west end of Laurier Avenue has been a Montréal mainstay for many reasons: a can’t-miss menu, a gorgeous outdoor terrace and a nightowl’s kind of kitchen. The restaurant keeps things fresh and simple, just the way bistro fare should be, serving up a classic menu of steak frites, foie gras au torchon, homestyle blood sausage, and other palate pleasers. Its wine list and selection of Québec cheeses is very respectable and its boutique features gifts and homemade take-away treats.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 100
- Group capacity: 10
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, noon to 0 a.m.; Sun, Sat, 10 a.m. to 0 a.m.<br />Closed: Dec 25 and Jan 1.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Green Policy
The restaurant implements some notable sustainable practices:
- Level 1 Leaf Certification
- Use of mainly local products
- Use of products from sustainable fisheries
Montréal, QC H2V 2L1