Maison Boulud offers a menu steeped in French tradition, yet inspired by decades of experience in New York City. Daniel Boulud’s menu is driven by the seasons and bounty of Québec’s local purveyors. Here, you’ll find specialties from Boulud’s New York City restaurants, including Lyonnais charcuterie, Mediterranean flavors, and even some casual burgers, as well as dishes created just for Maison Boulud. While situated in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, the restaurant, its bar, lounge, and two private dining rooms have a vibrant identity all their own. An outdoor dining area overlooks the garden in the summer months, and a 46-seat glass greenhouse is open off of the main dining room during the winter.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 100
Daily, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Total access for persons with disabilities
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Private rooms
- Parking ($)
- More than $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H3G 1H6