Located in the heart of Hotel Monville, Monème offers generous French-inspired cuisine from Chef Florimond Hannoteau. The menu highlights quality, seasonal products with an emphasis on the best that Québec has to offer. Gather in this open space that’s bathed in natural light for a friendly culinary experience shared among family and friends.
- Number of private rooms: 5
- Capacity of the largest private room: 150
- Group capacity: 150
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.; Sun, Sat, 7 a.m. to noon; Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Menu for Groups
- Parking ($)
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H2Z 1M7