Brasseur de Montréal
Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Griffintown at Brasseur de Montréal (BdM) brewpub.
With over a dozen craft and specialty beers on offer, BdM is one of the largest craft breweries in the greater Montréal region. All beer is crafted onsite by experts using traditional techniques and award-winning recipes.
The comprehensive menu features comfort food favorites, including poutine with beer sauce, classic fish and chips or a variety of burgers, perfectly paired with the wide array of beer and wine available.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 150
- Group capacity: 300
Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, noon to 10 p.m.; Tue, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Closed: Easter Monday, Victoria Day, Dec 24, 25, 26 and Jan 1.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Bagels, smoked meat and poutine
- Off the grill
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H3C 1S9