Renoir serves French cuisine featuring the freshest seasonal and local ingredients and a menu prepared by Chef Olivier Perret. De-light menus offer three healthy courses, each less than 500 calories. As for desserts, pastry Chef, Roland Del Monte, carries the recognition of Meilleur Ouvrier de France. Sunday brunch is buffet-style. An outdoor patio enhances summertime dining.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 120
- Group capacity: 30
Daily, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Parking ($)
- More than $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Green Policy
The restaurant distinguishes itself in particular with its exemplary environmental, economic and social practices:
- Majority of products are local and seasonal, often organic
- Environmental activities each year: tree planting, waste collection...
- Option: health menu
1155 Sherbrooke Street West
Montréal, QC H3A 2N3