Restaurant bar le Kube
The relaxed feel at Le Kube, the lobby resto-bar in the Hôtel Bonaventure Montréal, makes for a wonderful place to enjoy a meal or a cocktail.
Offering fresh dishes featuring simple and seasonal specialities, Le Kube serves up a varied menu of international influences complemented by a vast assortment of wines, beer and cocktails.
Contemporary meets classic in this comfortably elegant resto-bar. Come to unwind, soak in the atmosphere and meet friends or colleagues for a meal or a drink.
The chef draws inspiration from around the world to create exquisitely creative menus. Signature dishes include sushi pizza on a crispy rice cake, Cornish hen with confit potatoes and veal paillarde with fresh asparagus and cherry tomatoes. And when it comes to French Onion Soup, Le Kube does it best!
- Title: Director of sales and marketing
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 514-878-2903
- Sale email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale phone number: 514-878-2903
- Capacity of the largest private room: 215
- Group capacity: 100
Daily, 11:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Partial access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- Parking for Buses
- Parking ($)
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
- Bagels, smoked meat and poutine
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H5A 1E4