Restaurant de l'ITHQ
Located on Saint-Denis Street, opposite the magnificent Saint-Louis Square, the Restaurant de l'ITHQ offers an elegantly decorated space and an outdoor terrace. Chef Jonathan Lapierre-Réhayem creates seasonal menus that feature local and sustainably farmed products. During the week, the kitchen and the dining room welcome students at the end of their program to put into practice their in-class learnings.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 65
- Group capacity: 60
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.; Sun, Sat, 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, noon to 1:30 p.m.; Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.<br />Closed: Dec 24, 25, 26 and Jan 1.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Parking ($)
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- New Cuisine
- ICI ON RECYCLE!
- Ocean Wise
- Green Policy
The restaurant distinguishes itself in particular with its exemplary environmental, economic and social practices:
- Level 2 "Ici on recycle" certification and composting
- More than 75% of kitchen equipment is Energy Star, automatic faucets in the bathroom
- Bienvenue Cyclistes! certification, bicycle parking, and showers for employees
- Organizes eco-friendly meetings, including greenhouse gas calculations
- Educational mission: training ground for the next generation of the tourism industry
- Accessibility to the restaurant and toilets validated by Kéroul