Robin des Bois
At this lively neighbourhood restaurant in the Plateau, chefs Mathieu Duchamp and Romain Pirat, inspired by community and humanistic values, are surrounded by a team of cooks and volunteers as they prepare delicious dishes using only the finest and freshest local ingredients. The menu offers a range of dishes with origins across the globe, including a tasty dhal soup, a savoury okonomiyaki, and a signature house poutine. All profits are given to community organizations.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 120
- Group capacity: 120
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Sat, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.<br />Closed: Dec 24, 25 and Jan 1.
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Private rooms
- $20 to $45 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2T 1R2