Cinéma du Musée
Nestled at the heart of the Golden Square Mile, the Cinéma du Musée brings the seventh art to the MMFA’s multi-faceted offering. This independent fully-renovated 291-seat cinema showcases an accessibly diverse programming, in both French and English.
Equiped with cutting-edge projection technology, this cozy theatre offers a jam-packed schedule of current artistic international fiction and documentary films in full-out Dolby 7.1 surround sound with an extra-large screen and laser projector for a state-of-the-art cinematic experience. With popcorn, of course.
The mezzanine gallery space is a showcase of visual art while the dedicated arthouse film screening room delivers thought-provoking cinema on an array of topics.
Connected to the MMFA’s magnificent Gallery of Bronzes, this high-tech cinema can be reserved to host events, from private screenings to festivals to press conferences and more. In fact, the cinema’s grand staircase provides a stunning backdrop to gala film premieres or red-carpet events, while the fully-equipped reception/exhibition hall can accommodate groups of all sizes.
- Title: President and chief executive officer
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 514-722-6682
- Sale phone number: 514-316-5665
Meeting planning capacity
Number of meeting rooms by capacity
- Number of meeting rooms (151 to 500): 1
Maximal capacity by configuration
- Maximum capacity - theatre/cocktail: 200
- Maximum capacity - school: 291
- Maximum capacity - auditorium: 291
Number of meeting rooms: 1
- Accompanying Leisure Card (CAL)
- Electricity and Telephone
- Loading Platform
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
Montréal, QC H3G 1K3