The Fonderie Darling, a chic, post-industrial building with high-tech amenities, oozes with event venue potential, inside and out.
Renovated by the avant-garde architectural firm in situ in 2002, this foundry-cum-visual art centre has retained its historical charm, with the added bonus of many modern conveniences, such as a docking area with direct access to exhibition spaces, on-site technicians and audio-visual equipment rental. What’s more, the Fonderie also offers artwork rental and an installation service, with an inventory of 100 items from which to choose.
On the inside, exhibition spaces are large and bright, but can be blacked out if required. On the outside, the Fonderie Darling's Place Publique at the front of the building is an ideal spot to host a summertime event. Le Serpent, the on-site restaurant and exclusive caterer for Fonderie Darling events, serves up delicious, contemporary fare to complement any happening.
Meeting planning capacity
Number of meeting rooms by capacity
- Number of meeting rooms (under 150): 1
- Number of meeting rooms (151 to 500): 1
- Number of meeting rooms (501 to 1000): 1
Maximal capacity by configuration
- Maximum capacity - theatre/cocktail: 200
- Maximum capacity - banquet: 250
- Maximum capacity - school: 250
- Maximum capacity - auditorium: 700
Number of meeting rooms: 2
Surface area of the largest room: 465 m² / 5010 ft²
Total surface area for exhibition: 585 m² / 6300 ft²
- Ceiling height: 9 m / 30 ft
- Accompanying Leisure Card (CAL)
- Electricity and Telephone
- Loading Platform
- Caterer - Exclusive
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
Montréal, QC H3C 1R8