Écomusée du fier monde
Montréal is cosmopolitan, creative and chic, but above all it is a city of vibrant communities. Discover one in particular—the borough of Centre-Sud—at the Écomusée du fier monde.
This unique museum gives visitors an in-depth look at this dynamic working-class neighbourhood and the labour and living conditions of generations of its people, from the Industrial Revolution in Québec to the present day.
Go here to get a unique perspective on Montréal’s deep sense of community, discover the daily life of its blue-collar citizens and explore some lesser-known facets of Montréal culture. You can also see how grassroots groups have inspired the citizens and their community and continue to promote dialogue, education and growth among its residents through educational and interactive community projects.
Not only does this charming little museum offer lots of food for thought, but it is also a treat for the eyes: formerly the Généreux public bathhouse built in the 1920s, it is a superb example of Art Deco architecture.
The Museum has several rental spaces, whether for a cocktail, a conference, a launch, a lecture or a banquet.
- Title: Communications Official
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: 514-528-8444
Meeting planning capacity
Number of meeting rooms by capacity
- Number of meeting rooms (under 150): 1
- Number of meeting rooms (151 to 500): 1
Maximal capacity by configuration
- Maximum capacity - theatre/cocktail: 200
- Maximum capacity - banquet: 104
- Maximum capacity - school: 104
Number of meeting rooms: 1
Surface area of the largest room: 132 m² / 1430 ft²
Total surface area for exhibition: 132 m² / 1430 ft²
- Ceiling height: 12 m / 40 ft
- Partial access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Accompanying Leisure Card (CAL)
- Electricity and Telephone
- Loading Platform
- Caterer - Your Choice
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2L 3L8