Montréal’s Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve zooms into the 21st century with magnificent new paddock facilities, the latest addition to the city’s impressive list of unique event venues.
While the new and improved 3-storey paddock boasts cutting-edge racing assets and premium amenities, it wasn’t designed just for the Grand Prix: featuring a bright and spacious function room and two immense patios, it offers an exceptionally versatile and prestigious venue for a wide array of events within minutes of downtown Montréal.
Available year-round, these world-class facilities are part and parcel of Parc Jean-Drapeau’s multifunctional site, slated for launch in Fall 2019.
Meeting planning capacity
Number of meeting rooms by capacity
- Number of meeting rooms (under 150): 4
- Number of meeting rooms (151 to 500): 1
- Number of meeting rooms (501 to 1000): 1
- Number of meeting rooms (1000 and over): 1
Maximal capacity by configuration
- Maximum capacity - theatre/cocktail: 1500
- Maximum capacity - banquet: 600
Number of meeting rooms: 4
Surface area of the largest room: 1858 m² / 20000 ft²
Total surface area for exhibition: 1858 m² / 20000 ft²
- Ceiling height: 4 m / 14 ft
Number of booths: 40
- Access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Electricity and Telephone
- Storage Space
- Caterer - Your Choice
- Parking ($)
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H3C 1A9