Dedicated to art in all its forms, the PHI Centre is an avant-garde multidisciplinary arts and culture venue in the heart of Old Montréal. Where better to host your next event?
Housed in a fully-restored LEED® Gold certified historic building, this multifunctional space is ideal for all kinds of happenings, including presentations, launches, cocktail parties, fundraisers or business meetings.
This hub of artistic and cultural effervescence is where mere events transform into extraordinary experiences. The modular, inter-connected aspect of the rooms offers exceptional versatility for events ranging from 65 to 265 guests. All spaces are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment and technical support. Customized décor, exclusive catering, valet parking and more comprise Phi’s comprehensive event service offering. You can even livestream your event thanks to PHI’s high-quality multi-camera video recording services.
What’s more, access to the PHI Centre's installations and exhibitions is also provided. Proceeds from PHI’s facility rentals contribute to the centre’s mission to make art accessible to as many people as possible, thus helping to promote encounters between artists, art, and the general public.
Meeting planning capacity
Number of meeting rooms by capacity
- Number of meeting rooms (under 150): 6
- Number of meeting rooms (151 to 500): 5
- Number of meeting rooms (501 to 1000): 4
Maximal capacity by configuration
- Maximum capacity - theatre/cocktail: 208
- Maximum capacity - banquet: 200
- Maximum capacity - school: 110
Number of meeting rooms: 6
- Partial access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Electricity and Telephone
- Loading Platform
- Caterer - Your Choice
- Caterer - Exclusive
- LEED Certified Building
- Partner of Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan
- Green Policy