Parc Jean-Drapeau - Off-site Venues
A spacious venue with large windows overlooking a lush landscape and the Montréal skyline, La Toundra Hall can host events for up to 350 people.
Located on île Notre-Dame in a wooded area of the Floralies Gardens, the Pavillon de la Jamaïque can accommodate 80 to 150 people for a variety of gatherings.
Near by the Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, the Espace Paddock and its modern and bright multi-purpose hall is a must in Montréal.
With a huge tent set up on an expansive quay leading to the lake, the Terrasse du Lac is a fresh oasis in a country setting.
Meeting planning capacity
Number of meeting rooms by capacity
- Number of meeting rooms (under 150): 1
- Number of meeting rooms (151 to 500): 1
- Number of meeting rooms (501 to 1000): 1
- Number of meeting rooms (1000 and over): 1
Maximal capacity by configuration
- Maximum capacity - theatre/cocktail: 2000
- Maximum capacity - banquet: 800
Number of meeting rooms: 4
Surface area of the largest room: 1874 m² / 20180 ft²
Total surface area for exhibition: 1874 m² / 20180 ft²
- Ceiling height: 3 m / 10 ft
- Electricity and Telephone
- Caterer - Your Choice
- Parking ($)
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H3C 1A9