Located in the Hotel Le Germain Montréal, Le Boulevardier is one of Montréal’s must-try restaurants. In the kitchen, the team shares a passion for local, quality ingredients, all of which are found in each dish that they skillfully prepare. A French-influenced wine list and reinvented retro cocktails rounds out the offering. Great food and drink is just the beginning as patrons enjoy a decadent ambiance and spectacular view.
- Capacity of the largest private room: 125
- Group capacity: 50
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, noon to 2 p.m.; Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.; Sun, Sat, 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Closed: Dec 26.
- Access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Parking ($)
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H3A 1Y9