The oldest inn in North America and the first to be granted a liquor licence under British rule, the Auberge Saint-Gabriel in Old Montréal offers fine dining wrapped in elegance, charm and 300 years of history. Executive Chef Ola Claesson highlights market cuisine with fresh, local ingredients. In addition to a terrace and speakeasy nightclub, the Auberge Saint-Gabriel offers four stunning halls to host private events for up to 200 guests. Furthermore, Auberge sur la route high-end catering delivers delectable menus, from business lunches to sit-down dinners, cocktail parties and more.
- Title: Sales Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 514-878-3561 x271
- Sale phone number: 514-878-3561
- Number of private rooms: 4
- Capacity of the largest private room: 450
- Group capacity: 450
Tue, Wed, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Thu, Fri, Sat, 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Closed: Dec 26.
Bar menu offered starting at 5 p.m. Open for banquet on reservation only.
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- Parking ($)
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- New Cuisine
- Off the grill
- Fish and seafood
Montréal, QC H2Y 2Z9