Tbsp. is an Italian-inspired, market-fresh eatery in the Quartier International. Located in the modern W Montréal, Tbsp. offers a holistic gastronomic experience.
Chef Joris Larigaldie's modern, seasonal menu showcases locally-sourced produce. Lobster cavatelli in white wine cream sauce, pepper-crusted bison carpaccio, grilled octopus and braised beef macreuse with creamy mascarpone polenta, are just a few of the mouth-watering options. For a unique tasting experience, try the chef's carte blanche with sharing plates and wine pairings.
The dining room combines blue hues, warm wood, and ceramic for an elegantly modern atmosphere. This space oozes nautical minimalist chic with an eye-catching, seemingly wavy metallic ceiling to crown it all.
- Number of private rooms: 1
- Capacity of the largest private room: 90
- Group capacity: 40
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Daily, 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Sun, Sat, 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Partial access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- Liquor permit
- Private rooms
- Parking ($)
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- North America
- Fish and seafood
- Breakfast and brunch
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
- Green Policy
Montréal, QC H2Z 1R1